Kotton Care 4-layer activated carbon face mask
- Size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Quantity: 10 pcs/ pack, 50 pcs/ box
- Ingredients: 2 non-woven fabric layers, water resistance; 1 non-woven fabric layer coated with activated carbon; 1 microfiltration layer, water resistance; plastic nose bridge for fixation; elastic cord
- Color: Charcoal
- Expiry date: 5 years from the manufacturing date
- The microfiltration layer is impervious to water with micro-filter holes to help filter fine dust and bacteria.
- Activated carbon face masks are evaluated not only to prevent dirt, but also some types of toxic chemicals and gases such as CO2, SO2, H2S, …, minimizing the harmful effects on human health.
- Filtration efficiency: BFE (bacterial filtration )> 98%, PFE (viral filtration)> 98%.
- The plastic nose bridge helps fix the mask on the face.
- Materials are qualified according to the medical standard (TCVN 8389-1).
- Quality and process certificates such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA, CE and High-quality Vietnamese Goods.
- Pull the two cords around the ears.
- Adjust the nose bridge to fit snugly.
- Drag the lower edge of the mask over the chin.
- For single use only.
- Prevent dust and bacteria from spreading through the respiratory tract.
- Reduce the effects of the sun on the skin.